A center of Research Development, Extension Service and Innovations in both Academic and Technological Skills.
Provide the best input for continuous improvement imbued with the values of Optimism, Responsibility, Equanimity and Selfless commitment.
- Initiate research and extension programs adaptive to the faculty, staff and students.
- Develop confidence and become productive in research and extension activities.
- Enhance the research competence of the faculty, staff and students in research and extension activities.
- Guide the faculty, staff and students to produce quality research and extension outputs.
- Publish research and outputs.
Hopefulness and confidence about the future of the successful outcome of something done.
State or fact of having a duty to deal with something or having control of someone.
A mental calmness, composure, and temper, specially in a difficult situation.
Concern more with the needs and wishes of others than with one’s own perceptions.
- Assist the faculty and staff in planning and conducting research and extension activities.
- Provide assistance in identifying areas appropriate for research and extension activities which can address the needs of the community.
- Guide the faculty, staff and students in choosing topics aligned to the Research Agenda and Extension mandates.